We run the only weight loss program specifically for current and ex rugby players. Our program provides a complete lifestyle overhaul using exercise, nutrition, and mindset coaching to achieve amazing results.
Our Values: We aim higher. We work as a team. We speak the truth. We take control.
We are looking for PTs/Coaches who want to learn about and launch their own online/hybrid program. We don’t want you to sell our programs, we want to help you build your business and launch your own!
We have spent tens of thousands on mentors, masterminds, courses, software, and all sorts of learning resources. We understand how difficult it can be to get some real personal advice on launching your own online/hybrid program. If you are successful in this role you will receive 1 on 1 mentoring and business advice from our founder Regan.
Please note, this is not for the faint hearted. The skills for an online coach are different to delivering in an in person training session. You must be willing to learn and adapt to all challenges faced.
- Design online/hybrid training programs
- Deliver nutrition suggestions and advice
- Launch your own online/hybrid program
- Sign up members to your program
- Coach and retain members
- Use a mixture of messenger and video feedback with members
- Deliver consistent, quality content
- Learn about and run lead generation tactics
- Attend brainstorm meetings
- Must be a qualified PT/coach
- Already has clients, but wants to launch an online/hybrid program
- Willing to learn new skills
- Must be patient, earning off an online program takes time
Preferred but not necessary
- Online coaching experience
- Software knowledge: Trainerize & MyFitnessPal
- Ongoing mentorship from our founder Regan to help you build your business, not ours
- Generous commission structure based on revenue generated – from 40% to 60% commission
Please note – rugby knowledge is not essential for this position
If you fulfil the criteria above and are excited to join a growing company, then FOLLOW THIS LINK to complete your application.