Before you join I just gotta check something…
The 10 Day Intro is ONLY for a specific type of guy
Please please please please only join the Kickstart if you fit into any of the following:
- You are a working man who struggles to keep fit
- You have tried a bunch of times but can never keep the weight off
- You’re sick of all the conflicting advice online
- You struggle to find time between work, family, kids, social time etc
- You find it hard to motivate yourself after a long work day
- You want to enjoy your favourite food & drink
- You want to look and feel your best
- You want to make the little ones proud
- You want to stop all the piss taking
- You want to spice up your sex life
- You want a step by step plan to get and keep you fit
Well my friend, if you’re still reading, it sounds like this is perfect for you.
My name is Regan and I set up Regansrugby.com for one purpose: To help rugby dads get fit, lose weight, and get their confidence back.
I’ve been coaching since 2014 as a personal trainer, fitness coach, class instructor, rugby coach, strength & conditioning coach, online coach, you name it. Plus all the coaches we work with have rugby playing roots and specialise in different fields.
We’ve helped over 8250 guys change their mindset, lifestyle and get in the best shape of their life.
All of our programs are delivered online, so you can join from wherever you are! And yes, you can get 70% off if you sign up today. Reduced from
£67 to £20!
What Is The 10 Day Intro?
The 10 Day Intro is a taster of what’s on our full program. We want to show you that you’ve never seen a program specifically for rugby dads like you. If you choose to join, you can expect the following:
- 10 Day Access To Our World Class Coaching Program: that’s helped over 8000 rugby dads lose weight and get fit
- A Full 25+ Page Nutrition Plan with a shopping list, cooking instructions, and macronutrient guidelines [WHICH YOU GET TO KEEP AFTER THE INTRO]
- Your Own Assigned Specialist Coach in your pocket pushing you 24/7
- 10 Days Of Workouts plus a 30 Minute Live Coaching Session with your coach
- 10 days to find out Whether Our Program Is Right For You
- A Discounted Membership Rate if you choose to continue after the 10 days
- A chance to Lose The Belly, Get More Confident and start to Feel Like You Used To!
And you could get all of the above at 50% off the regular cost
Now Just £20!
Check Out These Happy Members
So, what are you waiting for?! You could join our legendary gang of members at a tiny price tag of just £20 (that’s £2 per day!).
I don’t play rugby, is this still suitable for me?
Yes this program is perfect for both rugby players and non players. If you want to get fit, tone up and feel confident, this is for you!
I can’t get to a gym, can I still do the 10 Day Intro?
Yes you can! You have a choice of home bodyweight workouts or gym workouts. All you need is your front room to take part!
How long is the full program?
If you love the 10 Day Intro and want to continue, we do ask for a 6 month commitment. Rome wasn’t built in a day!
How is the program delivered?
We use an app for the program, nutrition and communication. It’s very simple and easy to use
What if I don’t know how to do an exercise?
Each workout comes with exercise videos and demonstrations, so you always know what to do.
I don’t have much time to train, how long will this take?
The home and running workouts shouldn’t take longer than 40 minutes. The gym sessions will take about 1 hour.
Do I have to give up beer or carbs?
Not at all! Beer and carbs are definitely allowed in moderation. We don’t believe in restrictive diets, just a healthy lifestyle.
How does the nutrition work? I’m quite picky with my food.
We give you a nutrition plan template where you can pick what meals you like. It’s more like a guideline than a regimented plan. We monitor every calorie you eat/drink throughout the week, so there is a lot of accountability!
I have an injury, can I still take part?
Yes dealing with injuries is normal, you will need to tweak your workout program to make it suitable. Fully custom programs are only for our 1 to 1 clients.
If I want more help, can I upgrade my program?
Absolutely. If you are a good fit for our 1 to 1 program, you will be invited to join.
When does it start? What if I can’t do some of the training?
We are always accepting new applicants. If you can’t complete the workouts on the set days, just make it up in the rest of the week.
What if I don’t like the 10 Day Intro?
If you follow the program and see no results OR just didn’t enjoy the program, we will issue a refund immediately.
Can you train me in person?
Unfortunately all our programs are delivered online. But in our experience with rugby dads, a program and kick up the arse is usually all you need to hit your fitness goal!