Tell Me If This Sounds Like You…
It’s time to make a change. The years of making excuses have piled up, and you’ve got to do something about it.
You used to feel like the man, both on and off the pitch… but then it happened. Whether it was work, the kids, that injury, or all of the above, you haven’t felt the same since.
You used to have so much time to plan everything out: food, training, playing, friends, Mrs, life. But now it’s a shit show. You barely get time to wipe your arse let alone find the motivation to train.
You’ve come to a dead end: Shirts don’t fit, joints are sore, you hate your reflection, no energy in the morning, can’t keep up with the kids, no intimate time with the Mrs.
We’re Here For You.
We know you’ve tried everything under the sun to get the weight off and feel like yourself again: low carb diets, no carb diets, veg diets, carnivore diets, couch to 5k, training with a mate, YouTube workouts, free apps, walking more, going sober, fasting etc etc…. the list goes on.
And I guarantee none of it worked long-term. You know why I know?… Because you’re on this page still looking for help!
You need something specific for you. Specific for busy dads. Specific for guys who love competition.
The RugbyDad Program
Luckily you’ve found yourself in the best place possible, on the Regans Rugby website considering to apply for a spot on the RugbyDad Program. The ONLY place where you can find a RugbyDad specific weight loss program.
A program that is guaranteed to get you to: Lose weight, feel better, look better, play better, fix those old injuries, get your confidence back, get your respect back
And you can do all of that WITHOUT: taking time away from home, giving up bread or beer, doing a crazy social media diet, joining a fitness challenge.
Check out these guys who completed The RugbyDad Program…
What’s On The RugbyDad Program?
Our Coaching Program includes:
- Programs delivered to your phone so you can train anywhere and on your own terms
- Access to all of our coaches so your questions are always answered
- Video demonstrations to ensure you are performing exercises correctly
- 1 to 1 support with a dedicated coach for ongoing feedback
- A nutrition pack and shopping list so you always buy the right food
- Daily nutrition coaching to make sure you stick to the plan
- Daily check ins to keep you on track
- Mindset tasks to improve mental health
- Community support from other rugby players
- Challenges and competition from other guys on the program
It’s a sure way of transforming you from where you are now; physically and mentally, into a brand new man!
You’ll be able to:
- Stop making excuses and make the most out of the time you have
- Have more energy and feel like superman every day
- Get your confidence back at home, work, and on the pitch
- Take your top off and be proud in the changing room, at the beach, in the bedroom
- Feel stronger and fitter and have that spring in your step back
- Relax knowing that your long term health is being looked after
How much you ask? Of course the price is important. But let me tell you what you WON’T be paying:
A Personal Training package at a gym will cost you at least £400 per month just for 2-3 workouts per week… and if something pops up and you can’t make it, you’ll still pay!
A Sports Nutritionist Consultation & Plan will be a minimum of £200. You’ll get a plan and no accountability, you will be left to your own devices.
A Sports Rehab Therapist will set you back roughly £60 per hour.
And a totally invaluable part of the program is the community of rugby dads! You’re surrounded by like minded dads going through the same struggles as you (as are our coaches).
The RugbyDad Program is just £26.75 per week (£107 billed every 4 weeks).
[Skip one night out and that’s the program paid for… don’t have that weekly take away and that’s the program paid for]
How Can You Start?
All you need to do to find out whether our program can help you, is hit the button above and complete the application. We do have a strict screening process. Most applicants will be invited onto our RugbyDad Pathway where we work with you on a 1 to 1 basis before joining the RugbyDad Program.
After you complete the form, you can book a time to chat about your goals. If our program can’t help you, we’ll give you the best advice possible.
But If our program does suit, we will give you a step by step plan to take you from where you are now, into a completely new man!
Just complete an application form below. Or if you have questions email us on email@example.com.
We look forward to helping you!